Thursday 1 July 2010

Echolink list for the UK.

We are off for a weekend away to the Isle of Wight, and as ever I am always keen to fit a little radio in somewhere.

All I can take is the Maxlog UV dual 2m/70cm handie, but with 5w Rf output is proving pretty usefull, though not until a friend from the club (2E0HOO) kindly programmed it for me.

I have programmed in the local RF repeaters and now thanks to some digging around on the internet, local echolink RF nodes.

These took a bit of finding, until I stumbled across an old blog post by G4VXE fron January last year, so I cant take credit for it.


View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Hello Paul, Great map! Can't see M5MKW on my list, but I have MB7IOP on Isle of Portland so I will try and be there 1830 local onwards on Friday.

    Good weekend, 73 Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam,

    Look forward to speaking to you again over RF/internet, great isnt it !

    73 Paul.

    ReplyDelete