Monday 8 March 2010

Foundation License PASSED !

Yes it has finally happened, after what seems an eternity since I started going to the Radio Club...well actually it was only mid January, the exam was taken and passed with a score of 24/25, so I am pretty chuffed.

Here is a pic of the three of us who took exams, Andy on the left who passed his Intermediate, Alan in the middle who passed his FL with a 24/25 also, and yours truly on the right.



I would like to thank everyone at the club for their help and support, and especially Ron and Pete who run the License course and club.

7 comments:

  1. congratulations. enjoy the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, my congratulations! Welcome to the club! 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paul, hope to meet on the amateurbands soon ! 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations indeed. That is a fine score. Hope it brings you years of enjoyment. Hopefully have the Intermediate under our belts by Christmas????? Adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for the nice comments, I hope to meet you all on the bands very soon, as soon as I get my call from ofcom, perhaps the end of the week.

    I was listening to a station on the way home from work on 20m from Borneo, he had a right pile-up, and I thought well I'll be in the thick of that any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - keep practicing with that key !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one buddy well done on that 24/25

    Ive got mine tomorrow lol

    ReplyDelete