Friday 19 March 2010

Pretty pictures via SSTV.

The BBC this is definately not, welcome to SSTV !

I made my first contact this morning on this mode with IZ1MKE, Franco from Genova, Italy.

I am getting used to PSK via DM780 and it's macro's, this is not the case with SSTV and I have only a couple of pictures set-up and as yet I dont know how to insert the other stations info into a reply picture.

I recieved two pictures back Franco, please look away if you are under 18..or if it's before 2100 hrs UTC.


After the exchange of pictures I decided to monitor Franco..funny that !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, that makes ham radio more addictive.
    Thanks for our first PSK contact on 40 meter. You had a good signal. Hope to meet you also with SSB, RTTY, JT65A, and maybe CW? Have a nice weekend, 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete