Saturday 27 March 2010

HRD Logbook and QSO map

I have been using Ham Radio Deluxe to control my TS-480 and my previous radio an Icom IC-735 for quite a while now, well before I recieved my license, it runs pretty well on my old serial port laptop, it sometimes gets a little slow if I have a lot of windows open, it must be a male computer as I'm rubbish at multi-tasking also.

Also in HRD is a logbook, this is very easy to use and have kept every qso to date, well I found out you can post your log online, and along with that a QSO map can be generated showing what types of contacts were made on what band, which continents, CQ zones, ITU zones and DXCC worked, all useful info.

See my log at http://www.hrdlog.net/ViewLogbook.aspx?user=M6PCZ - Currently It shows me on 21427.000 USB, where I am trying hard to work ZY7C from Brazil !!

No comments:

Post a Comment